When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My comment on a thread is not intended to create a problem , I thought the CABE was for sharing historical information , my apoligy to anyone that is

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I believe that this was referring to the Victor Overman Wheel Manufacturing Company?
https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/victor-toolbag-w-tools-toc-hts.202556/#post-1379047

Last edited:
Yes, Walter is a very knowledgeable person regarding antique bicycles. He is one that is known to help people. I just had a wonderful transaction with him on a H.D. sprocket and pedals. Received within 2 days of correspondence.
Thanks Again.

My comment on a thread is not intended to create a problem . I thought the CABE was for sharing historical information , my apology to any one offended .
I wouldn't worry about it. I always try to stay focused on only the positive. Like a few days ago I fell down the stairs. As I sat there I didn't think about the pain I was in. I just thought to myself, Wow, that's the fastest I've moved in three years.

Back