When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My congrats to Darrel Waltrip!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

partsguy

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Well, for those who aren't aware, the NASCAR Hall of Fame has now inducted Darrel Waltrip who, in the early 1990s, started his own race team. He was sponsored by none other than Western Auto. Some specal edition Darrel Waltrip bikes were produced by Huffy for this promotion, one of which was a re-badged Huffy Sonic 6. Here is one of the promotional bikes, scanned from a very rare 1994 dealer catalog. Again, congrats to Darrel! I'll scan the other bike in a moment.

scan0001.gif

This is my first scan of of my many many ads, not bad! Even if I do say so myself.

I think this is a rebadged Huffy Sonic 6, minus a shifter. I messed this one up a bit.

scan0002.gif

LOL! Or their owners run thier mouths?

In his early days, he was a loud-mouthed heathen! I know Dale Sr. had earned the nickname "The Intimidator", and was good friends with Darrel. Maybe you have the driving styles confused?

Well, for those who aren't aware, the NASCAR Hall of Fame has now inducted Darrel Waltrip who, in the early 1990s, started his own race team. He was sponsored by none other than Western Auto. Some specal edition Darrel Waltrip bikes were produced by Huffy for this promotion, one of which was a re-badged Huffy Sonic 6. Here is one of the promotional bikes, scanned from a very rare 1994 dealer catalog. Again, congrats to Darrel! I'll scan the other bike in a moment.

View attachment 515839

This is my first scan of of my many many ads, not bad! Even if I do say so myself.

I am brand new on here. I was wondering if you could post a picture of that Waltrip promo bike, which was a re-badged Huffy Sonic 6. For some reason it says the picture was removed or deleted.

This was my dream bike since I was a kid on the early 90s. I was wanting to buy my son one.

Also if anybody knows where I can buy one please let me know. My email is [email protected]

I am brand new on here. I was wondering if you could post a picture of that Waltrip promo bike, which was a re-badged Huffy Sonic 6. For some reason it says the picture was removed or deleted.

This was my dream bike since I was a kid on the early 90s. I was wanting to buy my son one.

Also if anybody knows where I can buy one please let me know. My email is [email protected]

The website that hosted photos at the time I wrote the original post is now charging admission fees, or deleting your photos. I refused to pay them for my own photos.

However, I may have scanned the entire catalog in my gallery, here on the CABE and open to view by the public. I scanned several catalogs when I had time to kill when I lived in Columbus, OH two years ago.

I checked my albums on the CABE and I do not have that catalog uploaded. I will do so if I have time this weekend.

Back