When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My custom bed bike build

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey Don! I think you have enough extra Bed Rails (tubing) to make some COOL wheelie-bars !! Come on Don .... Do It !!

And just an observation (suggestion) the TORQUE that will exist in the BB shell you have mounted using 2 frame tubes MIGHT need more (extra) stiffening tubing rails (4 total) ...... OR a "plate gusset" BMX-style around the BB shell ..... I just know the massive muscles in your legs COULD possibly twist that BB where it is located without more stiffening/support .... the Torque you generate will be STRONG ..... just my 3 cents worth;)

CHEERS !! CCR Dave
Thats a good observation, Dave! I planned on doing more like 4 legs holding it in place! I ran short of time that evening. I think i will take your advise! Plus, landing jumps will put quite a load on the BB also! Lol

Ok, now im wondering what the hell did i do and why!? My wife says its stupid so i know its kinda cool but off the beaten path! I goofed the forks a bit and will need to rework them. This is just a mock up of the beast prior to going forward. Dont tell anyone but i am kinda scared of it!

66043530-8604-4C3C-9377-AEF667D0595E.jpeg

The bottom bracket looks great now. All ready for jumps. The seat looks good too and puts you even higher up! I have nothing but faith that this thing will ride and bring even more smiles to many a'faces. It seems like the sooner you get riding or at least coasting on it you will know what still needs done to make it more safe and more rideable. AWESOME!!!

I noticed you kept the bed rail bracket on.. make another out of the foot board and connect the two!... though I don't think it'd make the best corner turns.. Ha

Back