When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My custom bed bike build

-
Wow glad you found the real original one. I was surprised to see this thread pop up again. Kudos for your valiant attempt to build and ride your bed bike. It's memory will live on in the dent on your truck. The other bikes shown are just awesome. The ice bike...... Man he couldn't have chosen something other than a y frame to use? LOL. Figured I would share this one I SAW here.

Screenshot_20210413-091850_Slack.jpg

Wow glad you found the real original one. I was surprised to see this thread pop up again. Kudos for your valiant attempt to build and ride your bed bike. It's memory will live on in the dent on your truck. The other bikes shown are just awesome. The ice bike...... Man he couldn't have chosen something other than a y frame to use? LOL. Figured I would share this one I SAW here.

View attachment 1390648
Try doing some figure 8s on that one!

What would you all think of using a footboard like Don used to make a trike rear end, & maybe making it a tank style frame with vertical bars tying into the lower bar & down tube? Would that be enough of a bed to still be cool?

Back