When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My custom Spaceliner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My Micargi ;) 144 spokes as well.

DSCF1682.JPG

I’m old fashioned. I think bikes should pedal not run on a motor. We are in a big greenway town and motorized bikes aren’t allowed.
You say that until you check out a legit motorized bike somewhere you can ride it. Even an electric "green" bike is fun. Just because it has either doesn't mean it can't be pedaled

I'm a Spaceliner Fan Myself. This was the bike that got me into Round TWO of collecting / Working on older Bikes. It wasn't this nice when I got it :mad:

View attachment 1269047

View attachment 1269049

View attachment 1269050

View attachment 1269051

View attachment 1269052
Prime Example of a Spaceliner. The girl's I have (a '63 I think) was poorly painted & under it was riddled with rust but I am stripping it down, cleaning & satin clear coating it as a rideable survivor for someone else or a parts donor. It rode good in this shape

Prime Example of a Spaceliner. The girl's I have (a '63 I think) was poorly painted & under it was riddled with rust but I am stripping it down, cleaning & satin clear coating it as a rideable survivor for someone else or a parts donor. It rode good in this shapeView attachment 1269080

View attachment 1269081
I’ve painted a tank like that before to look like a fish for a custom trike we built for a friends beach house. Love these old bikes.

I’ve painted a tank like that before to look like a fish for a custom trike we built for a friends beach house. Love these old bikes.
I still have the tank & lens. Never tested it but everything looked Ok EXCEPT the batteries which looked like some from the era of these bikes. IF someone needs any of these parts -#15 Stimsonite reflector I am willing to part ways. I only say that incase you need or want anything.

Back