When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My custom Spaceliner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
@Otcgirl74 wish my frame was as nice as yours. May determine whether I keep it, sell it or part/custom build something

My lights are being made modern. Got the tail lights mocked up. Gotta find a headlight that I like. This tank was busted on the front and has been cut back and sanded so only choice is to find something new to put in place.

Shawn does reproductions of the Spaceliner tank ends and dashboards. I also got a complete men's Spaceliner light/dash setup that was made with led lights from her.
I recently sent the light setup for my Goodrich Challenger to her and it's back and works great.

Shawn does reproductions of the Spaceliner tank ends and dashboards. I also got a complete men's Spaceliner light/dash setup that was made with led lights from her.
I recently sent the light setup for my Goodrich Challenger to her and it's back and works great.
Would you mind sharing her info or at least her screen name? I ask because it helps later on down the road for me & others

Thanks so much guys I realized I already have them saved as a ebay seller. I book marked their website as well. Rather buy from bike people vs someone who knows nothing about what they are selling & what it's for etc.

Not to hijack this thread, but...looks like a group of Spaceliner fans here. Anyone have a tank for a '65 Boy's Model? No need to be a perfect one. Thanks.

Back