When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold My dad died and left me this fully restored 1950 Monark Super Deluxe with Records Selling

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
Actual cost based on buyers location.
Zipcode
He probably was pushed away by all the "expert" keyboard critics who love to offend people on this site. I constantly read negative comments from the same few members on here. Not inviting whatsoever. This site has lost a ton of great knowledgeable people for this exact reason yet the moderators let these members stay and annoy the rest of us.

He probably was pushed away by all the "expert" keyboard critics who love to offend people on this site. I constantly read negative comments from the same few members on here. Not inviting whatsoever. This site has lost a ton of great knowledgeable people for this exact reason yet the moderators let these members stay and annoy the rest of us.
He was never going to do more then make a buck. I'll take the negativity to my face then the BS story and back door crap that he and whatever member pulled.

Back