When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold My dad died and left me this fully restored 1950 Monark Super Deluxe with Records Selling

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
Actual cost based on buyers location.
Zipcode
He was never going to do more then make a buck. I'll take the negativity to my face then the BS story and back door crap that he and whatever member pulled.

Everyone selling something is here to make a buck so.... ?

Everyone giving the guy attitude because they weren't happy about his price on his father's bike, or the restoration really can just scroll on. I'm sure nobody on this site has the balls to come off in person as they do behind a keyboard. I've checked a few in person myself after comments were made.

Everyone selling something is here to make a buck so.... ?

Everyone giving the guy attitude because they weren't happy about his price on his father's bike, or the restoration really can just scroll on. I'm sure nobody on this site has the balls to come off in person as they do behind a keyboard. I've checked a few in person myself after comments were made.
!

EBCA08D2-8292-453C-AA1B-14C04AF85827.gif

So technically, this thread might best be marked as “Withdrawn” and not “Sold” — under some narrower interpretation of the rules which state, in context, “If you’ve made a deal, please mark the items as SOLD”.

We understand that the item has sold; and that some may be neither happy nor unhappy about the unstated final sale amount, or the prior investments (as were listed in the accompanying documents).

Last edited:
Back