When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My dad died and left me this fully restored 1950 Monark Super Deluxe with Records

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.
Price
3600 OBO
Zipcode
I was not refering to the seller nor his father. I was refering to the old farts on the Cabe creating all the drama thus making the other Cabers look bad. We should all rise to the occassion in situations like this where a young man asks for help. Clearly he's a seemingly pleasant young man who was refered to the site for help from out community which we should have providing witout upsetting anyone. We can all do better.

the negativity towards non bike people who come here for advice is getting old. I for one like helping folks out with old junk they don't know about be it bikes old toys, cars and parts, or whatever. I doubt that I am in the minority on this. I would suggest if non bike folks using our site to figure out what to do with an old bike bothers you just ignore those threads. you will have a better day, unless you crave negativity for some reason. lately it seems to be getting worse, so just knock it off, you make us all look bad.

had I been in jjstuie's shoes my response to this nonsense would have been much less polite.

This is the comment I was referring to when I said fart in my earlier post.

46F201CD-47CD-451F-A12E-A9528F10E00D.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back