When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Evans tricycle from 1964.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

John Vereecke

On Training Wheels
Hello everyone from Missouri. My mother cleaned out her attic last week and asked me if I wanted my tricycle from when I was 3. I had forgotten she saved it and now it’s mine. It’s in pretty good shape but I need a few parts to restore it. I have grips but my dad replaced them with western flyer grips. Don’t care much about that but the pedals are missing and the Evans plastic emblem is gone. Anyone know where I can find the emblems and proper pedals. 2nd to last pic is where emblem went and the last pic is of me the terror of the neighborhood lol. Thank you in advance.

62223C7F-8D58-41BC-BA89-89FF1B29EFE2.jpeg

7893732E-EC68-4A1D-9FC9-9425D0F1F8E6.jpeg

1689B9EE-CCC8-4E10-A531-4B586297D074.jpeg

AB7EEBCB-9CEF-4C06-A4CB-7F0F1DCD0E24.png

7E39108F-EB6D-468E-842C-BD0611C8F179.png

BACE07F0-7560-4654-A20E-2895FE0F1E12.png

060007C0-0566-416F-AA8E-69A8E014D345.jpeg

Unfortunately you'll probably have to find another complete trike to rob parts from. Set a search notification on eBay and run a wanted ad here on the CABE. V/r Shawn

I think it's great your mother kept your childhood tricycle. I know you can find plastic slip-on pedals held on by a push nut on ebay, which is what I believe I see on your childhood photo. Just have to make sure they would fit the length and diameter of your pedal cranks.

Dave

I think it's great your mother kept your childhood tricycle. I know you can find plastic slip-on pedals held on by a push nut on ebay, which is what I believe I see on your childhood photo. Just have to make sure they would fit the length and diameter of your pedal cranks.

Dave
Thx Dave. I don’t know why I want that Plastic Evans emblem but I do. All the trikes I found online none of them have it. Thinkin I may just try to make one. Who’s gonna know but me !!!

Back