When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My First BIANCHI...

-
Depending on my mood (and temperature), maybe I'll take "Rusty" out for a spin later...

I had contacted him a long time ago. He was looking for small bottles to put paint in.

I apologize for the un-timeliness of my response; it fell through the cracks.

I hope you like your Tostitos cheesy dip in a shade of Celeste green :D

Please send me your address and I can get the paint out to you, there is 15oz of paint in the jar that can be used as touch-up or should be enough to repaint the frame and fork.

If you can reimburse me for shipping, it would be great.

best regards,
Tad

716841D0-98E0-4749-8C73-D35585B1D005.jpeg

I apologize for the un-timeliness of my response; it fell through the cracks.

I hope you like your Tostitos cheesy dip in a shade of Celeste green :D

Please send me your address and I can get the paint out to you, there is 15oz of paint in the jar that can be used as touch-up or should be enough to repaint the frame and fork.

If you can reimburse me for shipping, it would be great.

best regards,
Tad

View attachment 1169908

@petritl Whoa! Tad, I only need a small bottle to do touch up, not paint a car, lol! :p

Very generous of an offer, but I'd prefer to pay you for the paint also. I'd feel better.

I'll send you a PM with all of my info, and thank you so much!!!!!!

Fred

Since the shades on celeste green vary on models and years I suggest just spraying the whole frame. Very interesting choice of paint container but I dig it.

Back