When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first bike somewhere around 1958. Used of course

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wanted33

Finally riding a big boys bike
We didn't have much in those days. I didn't know it though as everyone around us had the same. I have no idea what brand this bike was. It was bought from an older gentleman that had a used bicycle shop next to his house called "Smith's Bicycle Shop". I got quite a few miles out that old bike before I outgrew the thing.

100_4973.JPG

Here I am riding with my nephew a couple years later. Yeah, I came along late in my parents life. Pop said I was what you get when you go to bed with your motor running. :)

100_4964.JPG

Last edited:
We didn't have much in those days. I didn't know it though as everyone around us had the same. I have no idea what brand this bike was. It was bought from an older gentleman that had a used bicycle shop next to his house called "Smith's Bicycle Shop". I got quite a few miles out that old bike before I outgrew the thing.

View attachment 1105461

Here I am riding with my nephew a couple years later. Yeah, I came along late in my parents life. Pop said I was what you get when you go to bed with your motor running. :)

View attachment 1105467

LMAO............................. :cool: Pics!

Cool pics. Thanks for sharing. Perhaps your bike was a jc Higgins based on the badge /year. Bet you're glad that late model motor kept running huh? :tearsofjoy:

I wouldn't change a thing my friend. Life is good.........I do wish I would have had enough sense to hang onto that little bike.

Back