When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first bike!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Thee

I live for the CABE
0910C2CF-5B07-43A8-AD05-B6B654C66131.jpeg

In Haverhill Mass, there was a Schwinn dealer in town on the Merrimack river

First bikes surviving the tender care of a young lad must be a rare thing, I know my own first bike didn’t have the easiest life... I rode that think continuously!

my first motorcycle is still in the garage though, a 77 Jawa 350 I bought new. I was a bit upset when it qualified for historic vehicle plates, and that was 20 years ago!

My Christmas Redline 600a...1983

View attachment 1662208
Better than I ever had, I did have a cool mongoose I still have the Redline neck that was on it, Uber rare gem, my second bike was a Schwinn 20” fastback? 5 speed stick shift, but everything got left when we moved to Cali , rode in a motorhome coast to coast with 9 people and two dogs, found this Murray frame and fork at the dump and motto’d it out 1975? ‘76?
4D319F6D-2B52-408F-AC61-4CC789387B6F.jpeg
264FB185-FB46-4790-9EB0-0786399233C7.jpeg
Got made fun of a lot 😂 until I scored the mongoose 😎 I love showing off this neck, no one knows what it is lol 1st gen redline

Back