When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My First Bsa Airborne Will Be Here In April.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I'm picking up a BSA WW2 folding bike soon. Original paint and mostly correct. The seat has been replaced with a non BSA seat but I was going to place it with a Brooks anyway. I'd hate to ruin the OG BSA seat. I'll be on the lookout for an original one just to keep for the bike.
IMG_20160314_114638988.jpg
IMG_20160314_114728172.jpg
IMG_20160314_114828413.jpg
IMG_20160314_114846331.jpg

True, true...I think we both win. All of those BSA's are really fine examples. Grips and a saddle will pop up some day.

True, true...I think we both win. All of those BSA's are really fine examples. Grips and a saddle will pop up some day.

Oh, and I did for get to add, mine also has just one of the original Dunlop War Grade tires.

Anyway, post up the repop grips when they arrive...I may grab a pair for the BSA I'm selling as well.

Hello I just picked up this airborne at an antique shop and I did not want to post a picture until I stripped off the terrible parts someone put on and removed the seatpost that someone had welded in. I know I won't be able to get all the BSA parts for this bike but I just want to make it really close and paint all army green. Now that I have removed the seatpost does anyone know the correct diameter of post I would need. I do have a donor bike with 26 x 1 3/8 rims and stem and bars that are close it also has cotter pin cranks that are passable I am super excited to have this bike and to restore it. Unfortunately the hinge has been welded together as well but it looks professionally done unlike the seatpost. Does anyone also know if this was done before any of these bikes were sold off as army surplus.

DSCF1513.JPG

Back