When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first Huffman...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wards Guy..

I live for the CABE
IMG_0155.PNG
IMG_0156.PNG
Wow! Just picked this 2 days ago.. all complete. Can anyone help with the date on the crank? Frame is 1934 from the straight stays. Basket is cool too! I'm not much into cleaning it up. Putting rubber on and riding......any help would be appreciated. Sincerely Fred

So far I have figured no rhyme or reason to early Huffman numbers. The number shown above your serial I don't believe was put there at the factory but maybe some kind of owner I.D. or something. The stainless fenders are something of an anomaly on a LaFrance badged bike as the lit call for painted fenders. The Dayton badged bikes had stainless fenders but given that Huffman made less than 800 or so bikes the first year who knows. If you haven't seen the short article on these look at the top of the page and you will see an "ARTICLES" tab. V/r Shawn

Thanks for the information, Its my first to ever see or buy. It is extremely lightweight as well. I read on the Dayton being made lightweight. The long bars are my favorite since I haven't seen those very often. Would love a rack for the rear if anyone has one worn down like the bike. Thanks again!
IMG_5202.JPG

Back