When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My First Late '50s HORNET...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
BTW...if you look at the early pics I posted, the bike is wearing two different pedals. Can anyone let me know which is the correct one?...

Pretty much done, at least as far as I feel I can get with it. A lot different than when I got it, and I git the rear hub to work perfectly. Must have sat stagnant for a long time, but it's perfect now, so the bike gets to retain its original wheels.

IMG_4845.jpg

IMG_4846.jpg

IMG_4847.jpg

IMG_4848.jpg

IMG_4849.jpg

IMG_4850.jpg

IMG_4853.jpg

IMG_4854.jpg

That came out nice. I have a green 59 Tiger that has the same seat on it. It's not comfortable, but it looks original to my bike.
I don't have the German rear hub on mine either. Mine is a Bendix with a plain chrome shell, no oiler or bands on it.
It may be that your's being a higher end bike they used a different hub?. I've owned mine for several years. It's a good rider.
I had to have it because it's the same year as me....

That came out nice. I have a green 59 Tiger that has the same seat on it. It's not comfortable, but it looks original to my bike.
I don't have the German rear hub on mine either. Mine is a Bendix with a plain chrome shell, no oiler or bands on it.
It may be that your's being a higher end bike they used a different hub?. I've owned mine for several years. It's a good rider.
I had to have it because it's the same year as me....

Thank you. I also had a few '52 bikes over the years I had to have...because they were the same year as me, lol!

Back