When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My First Military Bike MC G519 Columbia

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Snagged this one from a Maryland auction house and a huge thanks to @Bozman for picking this up and holding until I get home. You would think a retired Army guy would make it a priority to have one of these but the right opportunity just never presented itself. Actually this may be a Marine Corp bike because it appears to start with "MC". V/r Shawn

Snagged this one from a Maryland auction house and a huge thanks to @Bozman for picking this up and holding until I get home. You would think a retired Army guy would make it a priority to have one of these but the right opportunity just never presented itself. Actually this may be a Marine Corp bike because it appears to start with "MC". V/r Shawn

View attachment 1435153
Excellent! Congrats!

View attachment 1435153
Congrats! One day I will find mine too.

Proud to serve my bicycle brother. More pics as I get the hubs and serial numbers cleaned off for ya.
Thanks Boz! so for the record pretty much just as Adrian called it in our private conversations--MG 150012 K8 Aug '43. Looks like some god bones and I believe I should be able to get the blue house paint off. Spokes and hubs look pretty crusty though so not sure what my plan will be for those yet. V/r Shawn

Back