When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My First Prewar Hawthorne...I Think...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HARPO

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I'll "ASSume" the bike is from roughly 1939-1941.

I just got this one today at a pre- estate sale. I saw the bike (from the back, hidden) in a photo in a corner of a garage that was going to be having a Sale this Saturday. Inquiring what it was and how much, and could he please send a couple of photos, we struck a deal and now it's mine.
The guys father was a "collector" of anything and everything. You name it, it was in the house. Something from an American Pickers episode is the best way to really describe it. His son, who is doin g the sale, said his father probably bought the bike at an auction or a garage sale way back.

The tires are petrified, and I'll need a saw to remove them. But, the entire bike appears to be completely original, including the paint and the pin-striping. I know the Troxel saddle is, along with those cool grips! Tires? Maybe...but I'll need to get a better look tomorrow.

Let me know what you think! 😜

IMG_3363.jpeg

IMG_3365.jpeg

IMG_3367.jpeg

IMG_3368.jpeg

IMG_3369.jpeg

IMG_3370.jpeg

IMG_3371.jpeg

IMG_3372.jpeg

IMG_3373.jpeg

IMG_3375.jpeg

IMG_3376.jpeg