When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first project! But need help identifying first.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Refresher bump to update the progress on this bike.

When Scooter first posted the pictures of this incredible find, I quickly fell in love with it's character.

Tonight. Tuesday June 16th 2015 was probably the first time this bicycle has been seriously ridden in decades.
The bike rides straight as an arrow and as smooth as glass.
Thank you, Scott Gable, aka Scooter for saving this bike from being rolled out to the trash, and for making it available.
I really appreciate it!

0a9458661b89e20bacbeba53c0ce9434-1.jpg
79f036c863ebe896ab8a0174cedbac0b-1.jpg
e627e9986c86bd3480f59ced2b517f21-1.jpg
a93abaa4308cc63150a4f8de6eaa2679-1.jpg

Marty - You've come a long way my friend - from not being a fan of the Shelby big tanks - to finding & liking the perfect mix late Shelby big tank that Scooter's Aunt found & saved it for Scooter which now eventually made it your way - Congrats on the "Perfect Storm of events" - The bicycle looks killer ... Ride Shelby - Frank

Thank you, Frank.
It really was the perfect storm of events. It's funny how life happens if you let it.
When I saw this bike, I was so impressed with its blend of 30s/40s styling that I thought,"Now there's the Shelby for me!"
Never thinking that exact same bike would be the one I'd own someday.

Back