When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mandrb

On Training Wheels
Here is photo of the early 1970? Schwinn 20 inch Typhoon my brothers and I all rode. Has lots of paint chips, knicks and scratches in addition to much of the paint being worn off. It will still be fun to restore, though. I found the original seat, but not the handlebars. Can anyone tell me the part number I should be looking for?
0825172353a-1.jpg

Probably going to need at least another roll of duct tape to do that bike up right. Maybe two if you do the wheels.

Either A. use black duct tape or B flat black paint all of it and change to elkhorn bars or C JUST fix the tires and ride it.

Either A. use black duct tape or B flat black paint all of it and change to elkhorn bars or C JUST fix the tires and ride it.
Hope to be able to find original style handlebars. If the original handlebars were as beat up at the pedals are, we must have put them in the garbage when we put the banana seat and replacement handlebars on it.

It sure be shiney! Great job on the resurrection. And I dig the shelf standard fender stay! Someone was thinking back in the day. :p

Back