When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My first refurbish project.

-
I found the serial number. I can't seem to get a picture to show the numbers. But I'm pretty sure that's it.

C2 4069

Sent from my G60 using Tapatalk

Also what parts would be interchangeable? Need a new fork.

Probably most parts would interchange, with another Snyder built Rollfast, direct fit.

You could also most likely use a fork from a Murray, or a Huffy or a Schwinn, or anything that would fit, if you don't care about it not being original.
You could put an aftermarket springer on it. The world is your oyster.

You could buy that fork that I showed you on ebay, and send it off to have it cut and threaded, or find someone local to do it for you. The price offered by @Krakatoa to do the work is very fair, probably less than if you had a local bike shop do it.

Good luck whatever way you go.

A modern huffy?

probably, it will be ugly though.

You could use it as something to hold your front wheel on and ride, until you can get the proper fork.

I have been guilty of that in the past when building a bike and not having the proper fork. They work until something better comes along. However, as I said, they are ugly.

I don't mind ugly. I'm gonna get a proper one in time.

Yup that's a 24" Totally not gonna be an easy find. U could get a 24" Schwinn middleweight fork and make a extended chopper with that one. Just cut em off and slide em over the Schwinn,, drill a few holes.,, to bolt em on, wala! , extended. I mean, that's what I did to those in the 60's and it's prob why they ain't around. :tonguewink: .

Back