When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My First Vintage BMX!!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Strings-n-Spokes

I live for the CABE
I have been driving by this Thrift Store for a week looking at these mag wheels, I figured that the bike would be trashed, but maybe I could sell the wheels on Ebay if they were in good shape. Well I think that I might leave them on the bike. I think it was worth $30!!??!

BoysandKuwahara153-1.jpg

BoysandKuwahara155-1.jpg

BoysandKuwahara164-1.jpg

BoysandKuwahara149-1.jpg

I think it is gonna clean up pretty nice. I got the brakes working - lots and lots of White Lightning down the cable housings always does the trick.

I cleaned it up a bit, I think it's staring to look pretty nice. It rides sweet, I got the Gyro all fixed and working, the Model is Bravo kt

kuwahara2009-1.jpg

you should bring the handlebars in a little and take the seat post and replace it with a short one so you can drop the seat to the bottom and you'll be able to move the bike around more and do some tricks, find a skate park around you and watch and ask how to do stuff, thats how I learned

oh and if you do that you might want to bring up your psi to like 75 or higher because the tire will flex if you do some maneuvers that require to put a lot of weight on the front or rear tire and if you dont have enough psi it'll just throw you off. I learned the hard way. I took an old robinson rebel frame and made it a flat land bike and threw some hazard lites on it and bigger front axle on it and its awesome. the frame is light and easy to move around.

We have a nice skate park here.

I need to get a beater bike, I'm not gonna ride the bravo anymore I think it might be semi-valuable.

I think I'll just keep cleaning this one up. It is turning into a pretty nice original bike, just got a flat tire one day and sat for twenty years.

I think I want an older Dyno now:)

bmx in sandles ?

cool bike. bmx is wild !
to watch anywho.
i been riding a mountain
bike for a few weeks now.
sure cut some old bmx bikes
up about ten year ago.to build choppers.
i'll be messing with my cycles for a spell.
man, i missed the hobby.

Back