When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My friday the 13th craigslist score---37 colson vogue?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SKIDKINGSVBC

I live for the CABE
DSC00700.jpg
DSC00702.jpg
DSC00705.jpg
DSC00707.jpg
DSC00708.jpg
DSC00710.jpg
DSC00711.jpg

Well what started out as a normal FRIDAY THE 13TH turned into a awesome day ..2 oclock break,dialed up Craigslist ,,fist item on the plate ...vintage bicycle ..My 2 o clock crash turned into 2 o clock rush! Called asap ,told the boss had to split ..drove like a bat outa Heck ...Sure enough this is what I got ...Colson Vogue...needs a vogue badge,Mouse tailight outer skin and a bezal for the horn light .Now to clean up just in time for the SKIDKINGS VBC JANUARY ST RIDE !

Looking for the Colson Vogue badge ,mouse and bezal

Gary J
EL PRESIDENTE
SKIDKINGS VBC
TACOMA,WN

DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That right there is the score of the century! WOW! Wish i could have scored that for Karla. :( Only other one i have seen like that is Scott McCaskeys.

I'm thinking that the boss figured you must have been having a heart attack, and is still searching the area hospitals to see if you're alright.

Super cool bike! Who say's that Friday the 13th is an unlucky day.

Great score!

Back