When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Friend in The Ukraine Made These

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Goldenrod

I live for the CABE
During the first Russian invasion, his sister was killed and he had to move his operation deeper into the area now being attacked. Illinois Whizzer guys want me to take these back to the Portland, Indiana meet. The units turn as the Gatling guns shoot two streams of rubber bands.

415D71B8-4179-49B0-A767-83BDA750E7BE.jpeg

719D0BB2-A59E-44C7-A063-ED8602DFD42B.jpeg

7AD215CD-7039-4115-91F3-A50BCAA6CA5A.jpeg

Notice how they move like smoke rings. The string is pulled by two electric drill motors and it holds about 360 rubber bands. Having the ammo puff against you is a unique experience. Real bullets are flying now. I have posted these pictures before but the freedom to be left alone to create great projects like we do on the CABE, is not open to all good people.

Last edited:
Ohhhh..... I want one.

actually, I want a few so we can turn the lights out and hunt each other in the basement, the whole family.

or is that weird.

it was fun when the kids were small and we had nerf guns.

Wonderful craftsmanship.
The way things are going, it looks like he, or possibly we, are all going to need something with a little more fire power than a rubber band.
Hey, but a guy with a 3/8” steel ball and a Whamo, can still inflict a lot of damage to an unsuspecting Ruskie.

-----

they offered a wire attachment which went across the yoke and allowed the user to fire arrows

all this was of course in the days prior to the WristWrocket design

1646782079401.png

the resulting contraption was termed a Sling Bow (no connection to Billy Bob Thornton!)

1646782223813.png

1646782354005.png

Wham-O founders Rich Knerr and Spud Melin sold the company to Kransco in 1982 and thence on it was sold to Mattel in 1994

in 2006 it was purchased by a Chinese company and nearly all of the products are manufactured there

it sold again in 2009 to an entity termed The Aguilar Group

-----

Back