When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Gray 1986 Dyno Comp 2

-

Guest2

I begged a dude I used to work with for 2.5 years to sell me this. It was his childhood bike, & he wanted to give it to his son to thrash around on. I just couldn't let that happen!! The gray is a rare color for these. He needed new batteries for his Jet-Skis, so called me up & said "come get it"...it pays to be patient & persistent!!

Nice score , never would have sold that for nothing , love the star wars toys also really takes me back !!!
Thank you! When I went to pick it up, we walked to his small barn, & there it was...hanging in the rafters. It was covered in barn-shmutz & straw from the barn.
This is one I'll never get rid of anytime soon! I like to pick up '80's toys when I find them at swap meets & garage sales. :) They take me back too!!

Thank you! When I went to pick it up, we walked to his small barn, & there it was...hanging in the rafters. It was covered in barn-shmutz & straw from the barn.
This is one I wont get rid of anytime soon! I like to pick up '80's toys when I find them at swap meets & garage sales. :) They take me back too!!

I begged a dude I used to work with for 2.5 years to sell me this. It was his childhood bike, & he wanted to give it to his son to thrash around on. I just couldn't let that happen!! The gray is a rare color for these. He needed new batteries for his Jet-Skis, so called me up & said "come get it"...it pays to be patient & persistent!!

View attachment 1282177
Epic

Back