When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Happy ending 😁

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

flyingtaco

Finally riding a big boys bike
My son and I operate a taco stand that is in a town 30 miles south of us. I keep one of my bikes there that I use for errands. We work Thursday through Saturday only, so we are not there Sunday through Wednesday.
Yesterday morning as we are prepping for the day I went to the storage shed for supplies and found that my bike was gone. I was pretty mad to say the least. It wasn’t a high end bike or anything (1956 girls Schwinn Racer), but I liked it.
I didn’t have any luck with the local PD. which was my own fault, I hadn’t documented the serial number, so I chalked it up as a loss. So this today as part of my morning routine I was scanning Marketplace for deals and guess what I found posted for sale? My bike 😂.
I messaged the seller and told him I was interested, and after about 5 or 6 messages back and forth, he asked if I could meet him at the local Taco Bell. I agreed, but my son was trying to talk me out of it, telling me to call the police. I decided against that. So I head out and pull up to the Taco Bell and there he is with what I am sure is my bike. I get out with my phone in hand pretending to take pictures of bike, but snapping pics of him. I told him I have him on camera and he had two choices give me my bike or we get the cops involved. He said it’s all yours, I scooped it up and put it in back of my car and was back to my taco stand within 15 minutes, and the drive is about seven minutes one way 😂😂😂. When I closed up tonight I made sure the bike was securely locked in the shed.

Here is a picture of my bike, and one of the bike thief

Last edited by a moderator:
Back