When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My heart is broken. RIP Mikey.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I’m in shock as well.
In fact, I’m sort of waiting for Mike to chime in here, in a Twainesque way, to tell us that reports of his death have been greatly exaggerated.
I can hear his voice, and they way he would say just that.
I had no idea, that he was battling cancer.
I guess none of us did.
Super cool guy who brought his wit and wisdom along for the ride.
I am so sad to think that our wheels will never roll together again.
So long, Mike!
You will be greatly missed, by all of your brothers and sisters, from the Cyclone Coaster/Rolling Relics Vintage Bicycle Rides.

Devastating news. A great man. Im honored to have known him. Picture is last round we shared on ride in Sebastopol Ca. R.I.P brother.

I met Mike on the SF Rolling Relics ride. What a character! He was a blast to talk too and awesome to ride with. I was always in awe at his explanation of his workmanship and latest projects. I’m truly saddened to hear this terrible news. You will be missed!!!!! Ride on to the next adventure and may peace be with you.

Oh man sad news. Mike was the best and I feel lucky to have known him. I really connected with him last summer on the Marin ride.

@Balloonatic - You and Mike both separately told me I really should meet the other during private conversations. I think that speaks to your friendship and I am so sorry for your loss of a dear friend. It looks like you and I should finally get together in person next time we are in each other's neck of the woods to celebrate his life.

Back