When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My high school bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Just Jeff

Wore out three sets of tires already!
This is the last bmx bike I had in high school. And I’ve still got it.
It’s almost done. Just need to find a replacement ESP gooseneck for it. So I’ll just leave this picture here...
20ED9759-DB0C-4073-B4FA-A2CFDFA0DE69.jpeg

same here, wish I had my old CW. That's a nice one to have from your childhood. That ESP stem could set you back $700 though.

This is why I need a new ESP...
D1EC0B0E-928B-4FE2-A112-98B7DEB0E8B0.jpeg

983C1330-AE3A-4FB9-803A-2924F9F39B21.jpeg

F8423934-2231-45E2-A083-CCFC3850E8C7.jpeg

9995C0A9-CBFF-4E72-BB5C-AA26A412E52F.jpeg

Apparently I broke the upper clamp last time I rode the bike. That was in like 1991. We were jumping doubles that were about 20 feet apart. Overshot that landing and face planted myself. And did that damage. Never rode the bike again after that. Got into cruisers so I just put the quadangle away

Yeah I drooled on it already.i would take that stem to a good machine shop and have it repaired and then repolish it.it will be cheaper,if you even found a replacement.a good shop can repair that properly and you wont be able to tell after refinishing. Just my two cents.

From what I’ve heard, the guy that made the ESP goosenecks apparently is making them again. A friend told me he is on Facebook, but I’ve not searched yet. Who knows, maybe he would whittle me out a top clam I’ll have to do some searching tonight if I’ve got time

I can honestly say I never knew one kid that rode a bike to HS. HS then was 10th, 11th and 12th.

This is why I need a new ESP...View attachment 1042908
View attachment 1042909

View attachment 1042910

View attachment 1042911
Apparently I broke the upper clamp last time I rode the bike. That was in like 1991. We were jumping doubles that were about 20 feet apart. Overshot that landing and face planted myself. And did that damage. Never rode the bike again after that. Got into cruisers so I just put the quadangle away
Ouch! Cant blame you for switching to cruisers,much safer. lol Is that part still available?

Back