When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My high school bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
The company has a Facebook page. I contacted them, but no reply yet. Guess I’ll just take it to a machine shop and see if they can fix it for me. Otherwise it becomes a desk ornament

We had a bunch of kids who rode bicycles to high school. I’m my group of friends there were 10 of us who rode every day. Rain or shine we rode, because we didn’t want to ride the bus
I guess it all depends on where you were. I know in Detroit in the late 50's early 60's guys had ditched their bikes by the 9th grade and were doing anything they could to earn a few bucks to get that first car at sixteen.

I went to high school in the late ‘80’s. Graduated in 1989. Very few of us here in So Calif. had cars while in high school. That and the bmx culture here was crazy popular. There was a bmx track at a local park and our local Schwinn shop did a lot of freestyle shows as that was on the rise.

I actually had a car. Truck. 1954 Chevy short bed. But it didn’t run yet, and I didn’t get my license until my last year of high school. So bikes were how we got around everywhere. And we rode dawn till dusk and later back then

I went to high school in the late ‘80’s. Graduated in 1989. Very few of us here in So Calif. had cars while in high school. That and the bmx culture here was crazy popular. There was a bmx track at a local park and our local Schwinn shop did a lot of freestyle shows as that was on the rise.

I actually had a car. Truck. 1954 Chevy short bed. But it didn’t run yet, and I didn’t get my license until my last year of high school. So bikes were how we got around everywhere. And we rode dawn till dusk and later back then

You are my sons age, he graduated HS in 89. We lived in So.Cal from 86/92 in Coto De Coza. I remember him being more attracted to girls and cars than bikes at the time.

Good eye turbobret, they are Bullseye hubs.

It’s been a while since I ran the serial number on it, but I’m thinking it was 1983-84 when I checked it

We were them pesky nerds in hs, Girls didn’t want much to do with us back then, and none of us could afford to buy/fix the cars. So bikes and bmx is where we landed

I’ll let y’all know if I decide to put it up for sale. It’s not really my style any longer, as I’m more interested in deluxe prewar bikes now. I’m currently working on a prewar Shelby built Gambles Hiawatha, and next in line is an oddball bike that my dad owned.

Back