When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Holy Grail Pedal Car!

-

Steelcraft1937

Look Ma, No Hands!
I’ve Been after a G man cruiser since my dad got me into the hobby 25 plus years ago. Well over the weekend that dream finally came through! To say I’m stoked would be an understatement!

FE758A09-AB6C-48AC-BC90-B5ED3919BF36.jpeg

A845DBCC-EB7C-484E-8CF9-EE07CCB1E5CA.jpeg

E31982A0-467C-4824-9987-02106CED48B4.jpeg

C6B24AF6-8A6C-4CA2-B08C-FA786F4639EB.jpeg

8DB2F14D-D3F9-434F-9F9B-FB38F1567673.jpeg

Beautiful vintage pedal car! Now I'll bet you are wishing you were still small enough to take it for a spin around the block. ;)

Oh, and very nice display of old trikes and cars you have surrounding the G Man Cruiser.

Dave

My grandfather said a 'G-Man' would show up to his university at any time, day or night to make sure he was actually attending class, or else off to fight WWII. Which he was off too anyway upon graduation. He never mentioned how cool their cars were!

Great find, congrats!

Years ago my buddy and I picked a couple pedal cars out of a shed in Eastern Montana. We put them in the back of the truck and headed down the road. It started to rain, which washed layers of dust off the pedal cars and when I looked back I could read "G Man Cruiser" on the side of one.

Beautiful vintage pedal car! Now I'll bet you are wishing you were still small enough to take it for a spin around the block. ;)

Oh, and very nice display of old trikes and cars you have surrounding the G Man Cruiser.

Dave
I tried to find a way to fit in it but it’s just not happening! Hahahaha

My grandfather said a 'G-Man' would show up to his university at any time, day or night to make sure he was actually attending class, or else off to fight WWII. Which he was off too anyway upon graduation. He never mentioned how cool their cars were!

Great find, congrats!
That’s a neat tie in with the real G men!

Reactions: JLF
Years ago my buddy and I picked a couple pedal cars out of a shed in Eastern Montana. We put them in the back of the truck and headed down the road. It started to rain, which washed layers of dust off the pedal cars and when I looked back I could read "G Man Cruiser" on the side of one.
Oh man! What ever happened to that car??

Reactions: JLF
Back