When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Humble Schwinn collection

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great bikes, very sharp! I just have to say, what's with the animal tails? I don't mean to offend or be crass...I just don't get it. And I wouldn't put on on my bike. Just curious. Insane nice collection though!

Hey thanks for the compliment. No offense taken. I like the fox tails mainly because when I was a kid I would see Hot Rodders with them on their vehicles, when I started collecting these bikes it kinda reminded me of that and I thought looked pretty cool. I also think its more of a personalization element than anything else. When the bike it self doesnt draw attention the tail certainly does...lol.. :)

I got Racoon tails on one of mine. When I was a kid they use to tie them to the antenas of the cars. Crazyness, don't pay no mine to them.

Hey thanks for the compliment. No offense taken. I like the fox tails mainly because when I was a kid I would see Hot Rodders with them on their vehicles, when I started collecting these bikes it kinda reminded me of that and I thought looked pretty cool. I also think its more of a personalization element than anything else. When the bike it self doesnt draw attention the tail certainly does...lol.. :)

Okay, that's cool!

How many critters gave up their tails for your collection?I'm calling PETA.I actually think this 30 seconds is funny.
http://www.youtube.com/user/officialpeta?feature=results_main

believe it or not, I do worry someone might chew me out or attack me because of them while Im out riding... Often people ask and I tell them their synthetic. I've also had people ask and reply with a "never mind, dont want to know"..lol..

Back