When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My last Alexander rocket bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ratdaddy

Wore out three sets of tires already!
my old friend died a few months ago and I had to more my stash.this is the last of the 28 rockets I had..that means that most of yall that has one probably came from me at some point.I know of 6 others that I never had.anyway I have decided to paint it and put it together for my collection.I just got it back from the sand blaster and put on a coat of primer.if there's much interest I can post some pics as it come along.
20170410_134649.jpg
20170410_134705.jpg

Are you going to install fenders or go fenderless? Are you going with wide 3" tires or 2.125 tires?

it will get a nice paint job with fenders.and it will have 26 inch wheels.like my others.these where just basic rental bikes and pretty plain.but have a great frame line to them.alittle highlights to bring out shape of frame line.and I have a array of lights from Alexander's to work with.I will add pics when I get it laided out

Back