When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My latest pick-up...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tricycle Monkey

Look Ma, No Hands!
Haven't posted in a while here but recently acquired some cool new toys... Now I have a son so I now say their for him... ;)...

Here's my latest one. Its a Murray (guessing 1960's) chain drive pedal car. Have yet to clean it up but its in amazing condition and its all there, including all four wheel caps. Can't wait till my lil-guy can ride it (be a few years). Till then I'll enjoy looking at it. That and letting his cousins ride it when they visit.

Attachments

• IMG_0807.01 Sml.jpg
    IMG_0807.01 Sml.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 134
Terrific pedal car find! You are correct in dating it to the 1960s. This model started appearing in Murray catalogs around 1963. That year the color scheme was highway yellow with black trim. The last Murray catalog year I have showing this style car is 1968. Again the color scheme was different in 1968 than on yours. I'm guessing yours is somewhere between '63 and '68. Hope that helps a little.

Dave

Many thanks Dave for the added info. Its greatly appreciated and I always enjoy learning a little more about the items I pick-up...

Cool little car.

I too have a couple pedal cars. A Tee Bird, and an old Fire Truck like one I had as a kid.

Back