When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My N.O.S. Schwinn Runabout

-

bashton

Finally riding a big boys bike
Some of you may have seen this one at Memory Lane. I am pleased to say I was able to add three N.O.S. bikes to my collection recently, and this is one of them. Spent some time this past weekend inspecting it and all I can say is; WoW! There is nothing like N.O.S.

No...it is not for sale.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
Home of the Muscle Bike "Show Within a Show"
www.mcacn.com

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

I have a mint nos Runabout 68 with hang tag 3 speed stick copper tone whitewall slick and whitewall front tire spotless
$3000 if interested

I have a mint nos Runabout 68 with hang tag 3 speed stick copper tone whitewall slick and whitewall front tire spotless
$3000 if interested
If selling you need to list in the for sale section with pics, price, and location. V/r Shawn

$3000 if interested
A Coppertone Run-A-Bout? I am going to check my catalogs, but please post a picture.....

Back