When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That is a great find! Your bike should clean up to be a real beauty. When cleaning the paint be careful of the pin stripes.

the paint is in pretty good shape there is spots here and there that may flake off I was wondering what that best stuff to use to get the dirt off I was just going take a warm sponge. what do you think?

I use car wash soap since it is mild and cleans well. Auto hand polish is a good follow up, but avoid rubbing the pin stripes as they tend to be more fragile. A good auto wax would be the final step. If some areas look kinda fragile just go gently. That is really nice original paint and it's not easy to find them that good. I would totally dissassemble and clean each part separately. the Schwinn forum site has lots of good threads about wheel and chrome cleaning techniques. When in doubt it's better to do no harm than go oops! It should be a fun project because the results can be amazing.

Nice start.I just bought a 36 schwinn off Ebay a couple weeks ago.If i could figure out how to post pictures on here i'll post a picture.It's red and green with red wheels.There is a picture of it on bicycle chronicals web site in the picture gallery.

Cool.E-mail me just incase and I'll send you the pictures of my 1936 schwinn Model C

dollars to donuts,early-mid '38. nice roadster,should clean up real sweet. blackwall g-3's would rock it,too. post the serial #,i can give you a closer ballpark on the year! keith;)

yeah i still have some payments that I owe so I wont be getting it soon prob like mid jan I'll have it in my possesion,

Back