When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new Emblem made Greyhound

-
Cannot wait to tear into her! Momma has got me on a tight leash until i finish some honey-doos around here! I am Johnny bricklayer now!
Bump the thread.
I dig the title; she's my bike now!
I love the friendships I am gifted, into bicycles! Don's hand craftsmanship laying brick-tile, pics in here; bonus!
This bike is inside the house, with other favorites.
Thank you Don @DonChristie for working this dealio' all the way through; patience worked! Thank you.
Also thanks to Marty @cyclingday for having the 1" pitch chain, in the perfect length, delivered and installed, next-day service, to share in IT'S-IT ice cream sandwich treats.:D
One day hopefully, I will have the privilege of buying a "House Bike" from you, for the collection. Huffman or Shelby?
Timing is key.
IMG_5783.JPG
IMG_5780.JPG
IMG_5782.JPG
IMG_5788.jpg
IMG_5789.jpg
IMG_5791.JPG
IMG_5793.JPG
IMG_5796.jpg

Whoa! Cool Bike!
Thank you!:hearteyes:

What a beauty Mark, congrats! I love the greyhound down tube decal. The next time I am in California I want to ride this bicycle.
My friend Scott @rustjunkie worked the wheels to true as these tripple-steps will get.
Then I mounted up some Fat Frank cream/reddish tires; that I dig on there.
It's getting better all the time.
Tag my pal @DonChristie :D:eek:
IMG_6863.jpg

IMG_6862.JPG

Looks like it's ready for it's first 100 mile ride day! I give it a rating of 5 It's It's, mocha and mint!

Back