When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my new score

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
W

willy wonka

i just scored a 70s sears fleetwood its all chrome does anyone have any pictures of this bike in its original condition i need a carrier rack for it the rack is just like the ones that came on the free sprit this is a three speed can any one help thanks william

Willy , I have a chrome fleetwood that I just pulled out of the barn after being stored several years. I too, would like to see some pictures of original or restored examples.Mine needs a major cleaning and a gear shift cable.I aired up the tires and rode it . Does yours have white grips and a black and white saddle?This is my first post. Thanks.

I think I may have the model you are talking about. Post a picture of your bikes and I'll take a shot of mine so we can compare. My bike is in amazing condition but I want to clean the chrome a bit and shoot it this afternoon.

Back