When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new Shaw.

-

cyclefreak13

Look Ma, No Hands!
After looking for 5 or so years, I finally bought a Shaw.

Now starts the long road to building it into my Shaw.

@toyman This one came out of PA via WV. The guy I got it from had it 12 hours and posted a picture of it on facebook. He is an antiques dealer and bought it out of an estate in PA, so I figured he might sell it. Lo and behold it was for sale and I was the first person to call him on it.

You have some very nice motorbikes! I take it your second (at least in pictures) Shaw, is one of the few that was sold as a complete motorbike and not as a kit?

Yes,they offered just a few complete ubits.The rarest is the chain drive with a clutch.Ben trying to buy one of those for years.Seen two of them but they were over 20k each.

Where did you find that bad boy.Im a huge Sha we fan.I have two restored ones.Here is a picture of mine.its at the very back of the picture. I had my bikes out for thier annual cleaning and polishing View attachment 1248916
View attachment 1248917
Holy Smokes, next time you bring them out for their "Annual Cleaning", please let me know and I'll bring some Turtle Wax:) What a Great Collection. I never heard of Shaw's until today...Thanks for sharing!

Got her running today. Still needs some work to get it dialed in, but hey she runs.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Nice work, Really great project!!!

Got her running today. Still needs some work to get it dialed in, but hey she runs.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Nice work, Really great project!!!

Back