When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new Shelby Project.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got the Drop stand clip put on today. Used a couple reflectors until I can find some weathered flat head screws to use.

20200103_135747.jpg

Got the Drop stand but it wants to tip towards the front of the bike when it's down. Also have to fix a poorly done repair that was probably done back in the 40's. The brake arm came loose like it's missing a mit or something. I need to pull the wheel off and see what's going on.

20200107_125131.jpg

20200107_125117.jpg

Maybe the tab should have something like this?

You could rotate the tab down a bit and cut and bend to make the stop but for all this trouble I’d wait for something else.the dropstand shouldn’t be vertical at rest;slight lean forward.
Bummer

Yea I'm thinking it's for a 28" wheel. I'm waiting to get my other Shelby in the mail so I can compare the 2 stands

Rotated the tabs and verified it's a 26" stand. I need to take the back wheel off and fix a repair the previous owner did back in the 40's. The brake arm is missing the nut that holds it on.

Actually what fits your frame is a "Mouse Light" as pictured below ... there is a backing that fits in the hole & the cover is aluminum or steel screws onto that ... not the "Egg Light" that mounts on top of the fender but is also a two piece light where the base mounts on top of the solid fender & the cover is screwed onto the base ...
1578512135198.png

Yea found that out after I posted earlier. Mouse is another hard to find light.

Got the drop stand on and it will work until I find a better one. Had to rotate the ears down a little. Also got the chain guard clamps I needed but the bike is on hold until my finger heals up. I broke it back in november and it was healing crooked so they did surgery and revoke it and put a plate and screws in it to straighten it. Also need to fix the original owners bad repair he did back in the 40's. Found out my back wheel is missing the 2 thin nuts that go on each side of the morrow brake arm.

15787828954123210128721518854690.jpg

15787829742508129900487648394538.jpg

Back