When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My new Shelby Project.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Drop stand is on. I'll put the chain guard on when my broken finger heals. Also need to find the 2 thin nuts that go on either side of the Morrow brake arm. Original owner decided to not put them back on when he did a Repair.

20200113_091112.jpg

20200108_104248.jpg

Got the missing nuts coming In The mail just need to let my finger heal up a little more so I can use both hands to install them and permanently install the drop stand and chain guard.getting excited to ride it again and start working on my 1936 Shelby

15803277118618206957382902500363.jpg

20191228_133704.jpg

That finger injury is turning my stomach. Best

I had to shave some metal from a 16mm cone wrench and converted it into a 3/4'' for my morrow hub so I can fit the wrench onto the cone and behind the locking axle nut. My hub was sensitive to adjustment. The project is looking great.

Thanks yea I've got a thin wrench. This will be the first time messing with a hub.

Lol that's to keep the Cats from Pooping in them. They try squating and get poked. Works great. I think there is a Video on our YouTube channel when she put them in. Also some bike related video on there J&C's Oregon homstead. Going to be putting more bike videos up soon.

Back