When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my new spaceliners

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Barkeep

Finally riding a big boys bike
well, ones actually a flightliner...

IMAG1390-1.jpg

and the space liner...

IMAG1391-1.jpg

going to clean them up and ride them down to NASA, which is a couple miles down the street, for some pics.

if anyone can tell me whets correct, not correct ect, that would be very helpful. trying to gather some info on these guys.

Awesome bikes! Looks like the only things wrong are the pedals and seats on both. Men's seat may be correct.. Grips on the ladies are just generics but those are all pretty common things! Otherwise they look good :cool:

Congrats on a getting a complete tank on the mens. You'd look forever if it didn't have it. I know from experience :p

Thanks, the tank plastic is pretty beat but workable. Just happy to have them, ive wanted a spaceliner. You happen to be a vw enthusiast?

1964 Spaceliner

Here are some pictures of my restored '64 Deluxe Ladies Spaceliner so you can see the correct seat pedals & grips. for you Flightliner.
Nice bikes!
Wayne

Attachments

• IMG_9637.JPG
    IMG_9637.JPG
    316.1 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_9638.jpg
    IMG_9638.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_9639.JPG
    IMG_9639.JPG
    457.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_9640.JPG
    IMG_9640.JPG
    290.8 KB · Views: 85
Ladies looks to be a 26 with 24 inch balloon tires, as stated wrong seat, pedals and grips both should be white. Mens bike looks original to me

Spaceliner

I really like the spaceliner Just finished this one And have another male frame in a box to start It has the same tank as yours. And they ride nice Just repack all bearings and coaster brake and you have a good Rider

Attachments

• DSC00460.JPG
    DSC00460.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 95
Congrats!

I'm glad you picked those up Evan, Greg had been dangling those under my nose for some time. Anytime you can get a Spaceliner with a complete tank you're doing good!

Thanks Dave. The tank is actully pretty mangled and horribly repainted, but I can work it a bit more to clean it up. Need to start cleaning... Trying to close on a house this week so it will begin soon!

I love the style of these bikes. Costly though. The wife would have my#@*! if added another to the collection.

Sweet looking rides for sure.

JD

Back