When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My "New" Tricycle 1932 Streamline

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
that's a great looking tricycle i kinda like it just as it is would be nice if you could just clean it up and keep it like it is and look for a nice old clean 1960's trike for your new child just a thought..........

Restore or not....

So my daughter is taking steps now at 9 months and will be fast approaching the time I need to restore this tricycle or decide to let someone else keep it as original... I still have my Mercury sitting in pieces in the garage and not sure when I will ever get to it... Just curious if anyone cannot live without this one to keep it as original paint and wanted to PM or email me an offer and if not then I will just go ahead and paint over it and try my hand at a restoration.... Thanks

So have decided I just work WAY too much to ever get to this restoration let alone the 1937 Mercury bicycle I have in parts so curious if anyone here would be interested in quoting a restoration for me through PM? I am in Az but will ship wherever if you include that in your restoration quote. Thanks!

Back