When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My next project, redline 340

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

militarymonark

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
332289B393984848ABB5D51993DA58E2-1.jpg

no kiddin

why?
I was a pre BMX kid- I dont like stingrays- I want to remember someone elses childhood...

What makes a cool bmx bike?

should be pretty easy, all chrome easy clean up, decals are easy to find, all black components easy to paint match. I have all the parts except a chain and brake cables.

Me too

why?
I was a pre BMX kid- I dont like stingrays- I want to remember someone elses childhood...

What makes a cool bmx bike?

I respect the bmx thing because I rode them when I was a kid. I had a 77 Rodger decoster nickel finish and an old schwinn scrambler. But I'm a prewar/ early postwar guy but it's all good I guess. That's what makes us all different.

I rode them as a kid too but now that I have kids and they are just about the age for bmx, I need to build a few bikes for them. This will prob be one. Although, I love prewar and post war stuff. My garage is mainly full of them. Bmx for me is the little side projects you have going on.

Back