When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My OG paint Whizzer smashed as I was traveling to a show with it :(.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Which Geico insurance office? I want to let them know that I think that is bull&#!^ from clear across the country. And that because of this I will never use or recommend there service.

Thanks , after lots of going around to bike shops ect. Getting written estimates. I did receive a healthy amount for it . But still wish it had not happened. . Some ppl will never understand old bikes lol.!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saturday the 1st was the first time I had ever hauled my 49 Whizzer on my bike rack. I had a vtg motorbike get together here in Buffalo , NY.
Went to work as I normally would on a Saturday. Left work and drive 2 blocks away , and at a RED light got rear ended @ approx 40 mph. I suffered neck and back issues I’m now having to deal with. And my work is labor intensive so it’s been a hard week. To make matters worse is the driver a younger male hit and ran. I did get his plate #, & witness.
I’m thankful I’m not more hurt for sure. But my Whizzer and bike rack took almost all the damage . And my geico ins. Is saying they only pay out 200$ towards my personal property, what the’heck!!

A few positive thing is I had her set up to ride, so many of parts like seat , generator and wheels were safley at home . Motor tank , WD new departure hub and some parts are ok. But rear fender, drop stand , and frame are totaled.

I’m not in a position yet to be looking for those totaled items at this time . But hopefully soon I will. If anyone has a lead on a OG paint WZ frame that would be very great .i know I’m asking for probably a rare find .
I did find a local bike shop that was kind enuf to write me up a appraisal on how much to fix it/ replace it would be . But still I’m not holding my breather that insurance will help at all.

(1&2 pictures are as found and after I rebuilt it.)

Thanks the Cabe for letting me vent here and possibly find these parts . This bike will be back on the road and passed down to my kids!!
Eric

[email protected]

View attachment 865220

View attachment 865221

View attachment 865222

View attachment 865224

View attachment 865226
Found a doner
Thanks

Back