When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my photos of the coaster ride march 2nd

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

37fleetwood

Riding a '37 Fleetwood
well here they are. we had a good time thanx for inviting me, and sorry it didn't work out as smoothly as might have been. the guys from the Cabe that I met were great, sorry I missed some of you. I didn't get to finish the ride so there is only one photo of us going down the road. hope you enjoy!
Scott
P1000580.gif

P1000581.gif

P1000582.gif

P1000583.gif

notice in the last photo that the propeller has no blades on it!! aparently the high winds we had on the way home had it spinning and when the wind pushed the bike back on the rack they were ripped of by the seat on the other bike!! Oh well, I only paid around $175.oo for it.:mad: :mad: :mad:
Scott:cool:

notice in the last photo that the propeller has no blades on it!! aparently the high winds we had on the way home had it spinning and when the wind pushed the bike back on the rack they were ripped of by the seat on the other bike!! Oh well, I only paid around $175.oo for it.
Scott

The end to a perfect day...sucks dude.:(

Thanks for the pics.......sure would like to come out to California some day to ride with you guys! The pic with the ocean in the background sure looks nice....

its a shame you lost that prop Scott, that was a cool item.......

Thanks for sharing. Whos monark?
jerry

That would be my 35 SilverKing.

Thanks for noticing, seems like it was a crowd pleaser visually maybe. But Im sure if you were on the ride you heard my Blix horn that was screamin.

37 Fleetwood Sorry I didnt get to meet you I always like reading your post on the forums. And sorry to hear about your prop that was a cool item.:eek:

55' Corvette Custom

Thanks for the pics.......sure would like to come out to California some day to ride with you guys! The pic with the ocean in the background sure looks nice....

its a shame you lost that prop Scott, that was a cool item.......

If anyones going to be in Southern Cal let us know we can arrange a ride and probably get u a cool bike to ride.

I got maybe hmmm 11 :rolleyes: or so Im sure I could find a ride for someone for the day.

But the rides are a blast and the weather was great. :cool:

Sorry bout that

I guess it should be noted that the monthly ride in Long Beach is a 'spirited' ride, and the terrain is not like the plains of Kansas. There are inclines, some a little steep and some long(ish), since Long Beach proper is a bluff over sea level where the boardwalk is. A slow, leasurely ride it generally isn't. But then it's far from the Tour d'France. I can see how it would be frustrating if you're not ready for it. I guess that's why we meet at a coffee house to get caffeined up for courage... :D

Back