When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my photos of the coaster ride march 2nd

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
i have a new old stock flag holder,like the one shown in your photo, it came from the schwinn museum in 1990 ,when i worked there ,make some reasonable offer, this does not have the mounting bracket ,,. e mail me and i will send you a photo ,,thanks walter branche

Walter,

Thats a nice item but ur post belongs in the Classified section, we in this post were speaking of the ride not hawkin our stuff.:mad:

here's todays photo of the poor prop.
Scott:cool:
P1000599.gif

P1000600.gif

Thanks for the pics.......sure would like to come out to California some day to ride with you guys! The pic with the ocean in the background sure looks nice....

its a shame you lost that prop Scott, that was a cool item.......

here's another
P1000592.gif

Hey Scott why did ya take it off the Super Streamliner anyway?? I guess your wishin you had left it on now eh!

it wouldn't fit with the headlights on:mad:
anyway who riled you up anyway! you need to get ready for the next ride. this wouldn't have happened if I hadn't had to put it on the back of that stupid Toyota! the prop was probably worth more than that piece of junk! where did we get that thing anyway??? oh yeah now I remember. this is exactly the kind of incident that I worried about that made me skip the idea of taking the Streamliner in the first place. I'm going to invest in some old clunker and that way it won't matter what happens to it! hey don't you have a few streamliner junkers or a twinflex basket case over there I could pick up cheap? if I get them cheap enough I can just leave them there after the ride and not have to worry about losing anything valuable:D hey maybe that Radio bike you're working on. of course I would have to take the batteries if I left it, no need to be wasteful!:D
Scott:cool:

how many miles do you guys ride when you all get together like this?

It varies depending on available bike baths but I would say they run 10-20 miles. We have also done the Long Beach and LA Marathon bike rides held before the race that run the full race route and distance.

It varies depending on available bike baths but I would say they run 10-20 miles. We have also done the Long Beach and LA Marathon bike rides held before the race that run the full race route and distance.

I can say old hotrod is about right its about that long for the rides.

Back