When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Pre 1942 Hercules Garage Find and ID help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My very rare late 20s Hercules built export "Concurrent" frameset. Same geometry as your frame. Building this one as a pathracer.

20201231_173940.jpg

20201231_174024.jpg

20201231_173959.jpg

The more I look at this, the more I'm inclined to say 1930s era is right on. The fork and lugs look right for the 1930s. Even with the mixture of parts, most seem to jive with pre-war, 1930s era. The brake, again, looks like a pre-war Model D with that arm. It's a mixture of parts, but certainly an old build. I'd be inclined to think it might have been a training bike for someone who raced track but wanted a road-going practice machine. I don't think you'd race track with a coaster brake, but this set up sure would come in handy as an on-road training machine. Even if not original, someone did this a long time ago.

I have a 1935 Hercules Model G. I'll need to check the serial number and compare it to yours.
That model d and stand point to late 30s you're right

Back