When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hardley Davidson BTR

Wow! I am really loving this project (I might be partial to the whole Board Track thing though:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-guys-post-winter-build-le-fini.81881/)
Mine was my first foray into any kind of a cruiser build and in the process of replacing the repro springer with an actual truss fork set up. I'm currently working up another in maroon... but by no means jumping into the deep end of the pool that you're in on this build!

Looking awesome, can't wait to see the finished ride.

Wow! I am really loving this project (I might be partial to the whole Board Track thing though:
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-guys-post-winter-build-le-fini.81881/)
Mine was my first foray into any kind of a cruiser build and in the process of replacing the repro springer with an actual truss fork set up. I'm currently working up another in maroon... but by no means jumping into the deep end of the pool that you're in on this build!

Looking awesome, can't wait to see the finished ride.

Thanks for looking. Your project came out fantastic. I really love the tank. I have thought that my next one would be an Indian board tracker. But I have to get this one done first. I am not moving very fast on it I am afraid. Things keep getting in the way. I did order a 26" drop stand and clip from Memory lane the other day. They are on back order but should be here soon enough. I may try to make the rear fender braces this weekend if time allowes. Again thanks for looking.

JimK

Not much progress but a few new pieces

Hello all. I have to say that I let myself get sidetracked and have not made much progress on this project. I did manage to thread the pieces for the rear fender braces but that is about it. However I have managed to get a few new bits in. First is a drop stand and clip that I got from Memory lane. Seems to be very well made. I also got a cool seat and grips to match. But the coolest thing is that my wife got me a nice bike stand for my birthday (and yes that is what my garage looks like most of the time). Now that it is getting cold I may move this project into my back room where it is warm and may get some stuff done. We will see.

stan2.jpg
photo.jpg
seat1.jpg
seat2.jpg

GREAT STUFF -- JimK (and Mike G) !! This is one of the very-best threads presented in The CABE !!!

............ patric

=================
=================

Hello Everyone,
I am sure that most have forgotten this project. What with lifes issues this bike has had a long rough way back. Please keep in mind that no Historical, rare or collectable parts where harmed in the making of this bike. I would call it done-ish. I still want to make a carrier rack for tha back and maybe add a ooga type horn to it some day. Thanks to everyone that contributed parts and interest in the build. All comments are welcome and as always thanks for looking.

JimK
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG

Back