When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
you should get one of the Schwinn Breeze stems, they drop like the old stems and are really easy to find. you may have to move your lantern out a bit to get the look right. Great project!!!

Beautiful

That bike is looking so great. I studied all the pictures. Only one question about the tools; uh, about the hatchet and handcuffs...

Hey Jim,

My My...that frame has come a long way and outstanding job on fabricating a tank. I have never seen that even attempted before.
I know this is custom work, but I did pick up the same bicycle (Shelby 1932) with original paint this past weekend so if you want close ups of the paint detail or measurements, let me know.

Nice work and looking forward to the finished product!
Chris

That bike is looking so great. I studied all the pictures. Only one question about the tools; uh, about the hatchet and handcuffs...

A wise man once told me that "anything will fit, if you have enough tools". So you never know what the right tool will be.

JimK

We actually HAVE one of those sidecars in our garage right now; a Satellite that we bought at the Copake Auction last year. Trudy has BIG plans for it. Think patriotic....) Stay tuned.

I just roll my eyes.

We actually HAVE one of those sidecars in our garage right now; a Satellite that we bought at the Copake Auction last year. Trudy has BIG plans for it. Think patriotic....) Stay tuned.

I just roll my eyes.

That is cool. I can't wait to see the project. Any chance that you might share some pictures of the side car? I sure would like to see how it is made and how it attaches to the bike. Some measurements would be cool also. Boy, aren't you glad that you posted????:D

JimK

Satellite Sidecar

I'll post some pictures tomorrow. It is a pile of parts right now.....

Back