When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I know I haven't posted pics of our sidecar yet, but my idea has always been to hide an electric battery and wheel on/in the side car to propel the whole rig along. I haven't engineered it yet, but there is plenty of room behind the seat in the car. Just thought I'd mention it.

I know I haven't posted pics of our sidecar yet, but my idea has always been to hide an electric battery and wheel on/in the side car to propel the whole rig along. I haven't engineered it yet, but there is plenty of room behind the seat in the car. Just thought I'd mention it.

That would be very cool. I wouldn't think that it would be too hard to do and would be neat as it could be. Do you know what bike you are going to put it on? I guess it really wouldn't matter much with the motor being in the sidecar. Still looking forward to the pics of the side car when ya get a chance.

JimK

more parts

Hello All,
After a week delay due to the seasonal Post Office shuffle I finally got a box of goodies from Gordon. I have a lot of fender banging, cleaning and fixing to do but I could not resist setting the parts on the project “just for effect”. They look good I think. I am now thinking about changing the stem to something that extends straight out or drops down in front a bit instead of extending up the way the one that I have does. 37fleetwood suggested that I use a Schwinn Breeze stem but I am not sure what they look like. Can someone toss up a pic of one? I am also thinking about extending the bars back about 4”-5” then adding a cross bar. What do you all think? Any advice or suggestions?
Thanks for looking

JimK

new parts.jpg
newparts2.jpg

new parts.jpg

newparts2.jpg

Might be this one.

I can't wait to see how your project turns out. Nice fab work JimK. I think this is the stem,

DSC02916-1.jpg

DSC02917-1.jpg

Really neat project! Have you done anything new to it?

Thanks!
Sadly no. I have not had much chance to work on it. I did score a set of rain gutter fenders recently, and some pedals but no real progress. I am going to try (if time allows) to make front fender flares this weekend. If I do I will post pics of how they come out.

JimK

Can't wait to see. Forgive my not knowing but what is rain gutter fenders? That sounds interesting.

I don't have pictures here at work. But they look a lot like this one on a 1915 Harley. You can also see the type of fender flare I am going to make.

JimK

fender.jpg

Back